Receptionist / Up to S$1,900 per month / Serangoon
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1 #05-05/06/07/08
• Handle calls (within 3 rings), walk-in enquiries, goods receiving, school mails, parcels dispatch etc.
• Retrieve phone messages and inform respective personnel (first thing in the morning).
• Attending and addressing pupils’ needs.
• Assist staff in the loaning of resources.
• Assist staff in the conducting of surveys.
• Sorting and ensuring the uniform cupboard is neat and tidy.
• Any other admin duties or task assigned by Admin Manager (AM), Admin Executive (AE), Operations Manager (OM), School Leaders (SLs) and Key Personnel (KPs)
• The School may request staff to be involved in urgent and important duties, e.g. During Evacuation, Emergencies
• Min. GCE ‘O’ Level
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Ability to work independently and as a team, good communication and inter-personal skills
• At least 3 years of working experience in a similar position in local schools
• Fluent in written and spoken English and another language
• Mondays to Thursdays: 7:15am to 4.15pm ; Fridays: 7:15am to 3.45pm
• Lunch Break – 30 mins
• Service not required on Saturdays, Sundays and gazetted public holidays
• Serangoon (School environment)
• Salary: Up to S$1,800 per month
• Contract Period: 01 January 2023 – 31 December 2023 (with option to extend based on client’s discretion)
• This is outsource role
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Mindy at email@example.com /Nadiah at Nadiah@rmagroup.com.sg | 64941546
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1