RECRUITMENT OPERATIONS, SENIOR EXECUTIVES/EXECUTIVES (WEST)
• Management of the operational aspects of Recruitment. This involves working closely with the in-house recruiters to manage all operational and logistical activities relating to hiring.
• Manage the process of advertising job vacancies including but not limited to creating job postings in internal and external recruitment sites where required, triggering posting to other integrated recruitment platforms, updating, expiring, or extending postings.
• Manage the process of interview scheduling including but not limited to arranging interviews for candidates (external and internal candidates) with the interview panel, book rooms, send confirmation emails, interview details and relevant interview materials (e.g. application forms, interview assessment forms, interview questionnaire for applicant to complete before interview).
• Manage the operational aspects of technical assessments, administering assessments to candidates (e.g. Agile and coding tests), tracking for return assessments, generate report for submission to recruiters and upload assessment results into Workday. Submit summary screenshots to Hiring Manager and troubleshoot candidate system accessibility and usage issues.
• Track and update recruitment status including but not limited to reporitng on which applicants are in interviewing and security/reference checks stages and highlight to recruiters on any activities at risk of falling behind target schedules.
• Manage the post-interview process by sending the candidate experience survey, collating data such as the number of surveys sent for reporting on quarterly basis.
• Manage the background check process with relevant parties such as the candidate's previous employers through form or phone call, educational institutions in selected cases, and providing updates to recruitment managers.
• Manage the medical check-up/screening process and re-employment cases that are required to undergo tests, seek approval for recommended tests, update recruitment managers on outcome, raise annual operational AOR and process invoices.
• Manage requests for Outside Employment/ External Activities (e.g. employment, board memberships) including receiving requests, drafting approval requests and conditions and updating the system.
• Manage the operational aspects of employment offer letters, preparation of the new hire's offer package for recruitment manager to offer to candidates, sending confirmation emails and reminders.
• Manage candidate administration including collating, validating candidate documents and pass processing. Forward relevant documents to internal team for onboarding.
• Manage Employee Referrals, Maternity Cover (SMILE) & Temporary Staff
• Support the HR Team in process review, streamlining and Operationalisation.
• Degree/Diploma in Human Resources or relevant discipline
• 2-5 years of experience in HR or related
• Good knowledge of employment laws
• Tech-savvy with good proficiency in Microsoft Office and technology tools (Excel skills such as vlookup and pivot tables are important)
• Experience with Workday or other leading HR Systems preferably
How to apply:
Simply submit your application by clicking the link. Or email your updated resume in MS Word format to email@example.com stating your availability, expected salary and reason(s) for leaving. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Belinda Ho EA Regn. No. R1876407
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd EA License No. 93C4403
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1