Safety Administrator – Oil and Gas MNC (West)
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1 #05-05/06/07/08
Our Client is a Fortune 500 Company and is one of the largest integrated refiners, marketer of petroleum products and chemical manufacturers in the world.
• Responsible for identifying hazardous workplace conditions.
• Takes samples and measurements of hazardous materials, and coordinates the removal of physical, biological and chemical hazards.
• Trains employees on safety, company policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to employee safety.
• Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local safety regulations.
• Provide technical support and assistance to Project Team in developing and maintaining a Project Safety Roadmap.
• Participates in Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) inspections, providing inspectors with appropriate documents and identifying safety measures.
• Support Crew Foreman/General Foremen in development of Job Hazard Analyses.
• Evaluate effectiveness of safety programs through daily field walks. Regulatory compliance and audit oversight.
• Conduct new employee orientation and OSHA 10/ 30 Hour Classes
• Meet regularly with field personnel and support in the development of project specific corrective action plans to address safety issues and concerns
• Provide regular feedback to project leadership in a constructive manner on needed areas for safety improvement and recognition.
• Bachelor's degree in area of specialty
• Industry experience preferred
If you are keen to know more about this role, please email Mary at email@example.com and send your
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1