School Counsellor/ Up to S$3,000 per month /Braddell
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1 #05-05/06/07/08
• Providing individual and group counselling to support the social and emotional needs of at-risk students
• Conference with staff, parents and external professionals / agencies on students being counselled, and conduct home visits where necessary
• Looking into the referral of students and their families to community resources or external professionals where needed
• Providing direct crisis intervention and follow-up to students affected by critical incidents
• Maintaining case consultation records and proper documentation
• Providing regular updates to school management on progress of students being seen for counselling.
• Developing and conducting small and large group psycho-educational sessions for students on mental health issues and healthy coping strategies
• Developing and/or making available mental health resources for students, parents and staff.
• The counsellor should follow the school’s SOP with regard to consultation with and feedback to relevant school personnel on students counselled, dealing with parents, maintenance of counselling records and handover of cases at the end of the contract to ensure continuity of support for the students.
• The counsellor should also respect that the counselling records of students are the property of the school and that the records cannot not be taken out of school at any time without permission from the school.
• The counsellor must abide by the “Ethical Standards for School Counsellors in Singapore”.
• Applicants must be a trained counsellor and possess a relevant counselling-related qualification Recognised Programmes – Singapore Association for Counselling (sacsingapore.org)
• At least 2 years of full-time working experience in educating, counselling and/or volunteer work involving children and youths
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Applicants must abide by the code of ethics for counsellors and continuously improve his/her professional practice through ongoing clinical supervision and professional development from a trained clinical supervisor.
• Must be Singapore Association for Counselling (SAC) registered.
• Mon, Tue, Wed or Thurs: 8am to 2pm
• There will be make-up of service on either a Monday or a Friday if any of working day(s) falls on a scheduled school holiday.
• Service is not required on Saturdays, Sundays and gazetted public holidays
• Salary: Up to S$3,000 per month
• Contract Period: 03 Jan 2023 to 24 Nov 2023
• This is outsource role
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Mindy at email@example.com /Nadiah at Nadiah@rmagroup.com.sg | 64941546
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1