• Helping to run science laboratories, including preparing apparatus and materials for experiments
• Support the operation, housekeeping and maintenance of the school’s science laboratory and science room
• Provide support and assist teachers in lesson preparation
• Assist in procurement of science equipment, instrument and materials
• Monitoring schedule for teachers using science lab
• Assist in the school's research projects
• Perform data entry and updating the storage inventory systems
• Liaise with vendors or contractors for maintaining lab equipment and facilities
• Invigilate science practical assessments
• Any other duties assigned by supervisor
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Relevant expertise and work experience
• Completed at least Secondary education and speak English.
• Relevant experience in administration will be preferred e.g. experience with use of MS Outlook (or equivalent e-mail software) and MS Office
• Mondays to Fridays: 8.00AM to 4.30PM (30 mins lunch break)
• The working hours may be changed based on lesson schedule provided by the teacher in charge.
• Service may be required during school holiday. Staff will be informed by the teacher in charge.
• Service not required on Saturdays, Sundays and gazetted public holidays
• Contract Period: 10 Apr 2023 to 31 Dec 2023
• This is outsource role
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Mindy at email@example.com /Nadiah at Nadiah@rmagroup.com.sg | 64941546
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667