• Able to prepare/purchase Science teaching materials and equipment before and after use in the Science lab. Materials include non-toxic chemicals like iodine, food colouring and limewater.
• Source for suitable items for use in the Science experiments and activities.
• Able to maintain an inventory of the Science items in the 2 Science laboratories and the cleanliness/neatness of the Science laboratories.
• Counting and packing of resources to be distributed to the pupils whenever necessary.
• Able to prepare simple teaching and learning resources with the laminating machine, and with basic ICT skills, e.g. using Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint and simple online applications.
• Perform other duties as and when assigned by the Principal, VP, HOD and AM when necessary.
• Have knowledge and skills in being a lab assistant in a school
• Able to converse with staff in English
• Monday to Thursday: 7.30am to 4.30pm, inclusive of 0.5hr lunch break
• Friday: 7.30am to 4.00pm, inclusive of 0.5hr lunch break
• Clementi area. (School environment)
• Salary: S$1,500-S$1,8 00 per month
• Contract Period: 4 Jan 2022 - 31 Oct 2022
• This is outsource role
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Kezia at email@example.com | 64941417 or 62987159
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1660434