Senior Executive / Assistant Manager, Admin
Job Title: Senior Executive / Assistant Manager, Admin
Job Type: Permanent / Contract
Job Location: Central Singapore
Key Skills: Communication Skills, Sound understanding of budgeting, financial management and reporting.
It is a statutory board under the Public Service Division, Prime Minister’s Office. They are the central learning institution for the Singapore Public Service and play a pivotal role in partnering government ministries and agencies to develop people for a first class public service.
• Work with teams and corporate departments to implement suitable processes for the effective running of daily business operations
• Manage business operations, corporate and procurement processes and procedures
• Manage the coordination of finance and budget matters including budget planning and forecast, monthly reports, programme and trainer fee review
• Manage associate trainers appointment and contractual administration
• Solve business questions using data and present data-driven recommendations using data analytics
• Analyse data for business performance review and decision-making
• Provide end-to-end event management support
• Results-oriented and self-motivated.
• Problem solver
• Excellent communication and written skills.
• Able to interact well with all levels of staff with strong situational awareness.
• Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Team player.
• Knowledge of LEAN/6 Sigma preferred.
• Sound understanding of budgeting, financial management and reporting.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel (advanced) and data visualization tools such as Tableau
• Able to build relationships and networks across teams and departments.
• Demonstrate integrity and drive for excellence in work.
If interested to explore the job opportunity, please send in your updated CV in word format at Manisha.firstname.lastname@example.org stating your salary expectations & availability to take it forward.
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1872602
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1