Senior Executive/ Executive (PIAR),Permanent, up to $3500 per month
Job Title: Senior Executive/ Executive (PIAR)
Job Location: Nanyang Walk
Job Type: Permanent
Key Skills: Social Media and Marketing Communications
It has been an integral part of the nation’s education service. They play a key role in the preparation of teachers and the provision of teacher professional and school leadership development programmes. They are committed to their vision of being An Institute of Distinction: Leading the Future of Education and their mission to Inspire Learning, Transform Teaching and Advance Research.
We invite suitable candidates to join its Public, International & Alumni Relations (PIAR) department as a Senior Executive / Executive.
• To support the media and marketing communications effort of the Institute.
• Ideate, plan and execute of NIE’s social content calendar, including organic and paid campaigns.
• Ensure brand consistency and content accuracy on all marketing platforms.
• Day-to-day management of the Institute’s social media brand accounts and communities.
• Review, assess and monitor the efficiency of online marketing and communications strategies.
• Manage creative briefs and all stakeholders for still and video productions with tight deadlines.
• To support the media team to pitch interesting story ideas to increase NIE’s profile locally and internationally.
• Prepare campaign reports, metrics and monitor key performing indicators for media and social media engagement.
• To support the alumni team to develop and implement alumni relations strategy for engagement.
• Plan, organize and manage events by the Institute or the University.
• Diploma in Business, Marketing or Communications
• A natural storyteller with excellent written and communication skills, with a flair for digital design and a passion for social media.
• Creative with a good eye for aesthetics.
• Strong analytical skills and data driven thinking or those with media pitching experience is a plus.
• A dynamic team player who is also a self-motivator.
• Adaptable and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong conceptual and analytical skills.
• Good research skills and good grasp of English.
If this role sounds interesting to you, please share your updated CV in word format at email@example.com stating your current, expected salary and availability to take it forward. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No 93C4403
EA Regn No R1872602
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1