Senior Executive L & D/ Permanent/ North Buonavista Road/ upto $5K
Job Title : Senior Executive L & D
Job Type : Permanent
Job Location : North Buonavista Road, Singapore
Key Skills : Learning & Development, Governance & Policy
What you will be working on:
We are looking for a member of the programmes team, who is passionate about understanding and meeting the learning needs of Public Service leaders. In particular, you will:
• Work with stakeholders within and outside the Singapore Public Service to identify and address the learning needs of Public Service leaders.
• Shape the curriculum, design and deliver suitable learning interventions for milestone programmes.
• Plan and facilitate discussions and learning activities in milestone programmes to create rich learning opportunities.
• Evaluate the effectiveness and impact of the learning interventions delivered and provide recommendations for improvement.
• Manage the resources and business processes that support the effective delivery of milestone programmes.
What we are looking for:
• A keen interest and sound knowledge of governance and policy issues is essential. Public sector experience in a strategy, policy or learning and development role would be an advantage.
• Able to work both independently as well as in a team in a fast-paced environment.
• Highly motivated, adaptable and resourceful with a drive for excellence.
• Strong interpersonal skills and able to engage a diverse group of stakeholders, including senior Public Service leaders with confidence, tact and substance.
• Strong critical thinking skills, intellectual curiosity, a sense of imagination and creativity.
• Strong project management skills. Able to manage ambiguity and stay calm in the face of unexpected changes.
• Fresh graduates with a keen interest in learning and development and public policy are welcome to apply.
If your skills & experience match the requirement, please share your updated CV in MS Word Format stating your current, expected salary details & availability at email@example.com to take it forward. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No 93C4403
EA Regn No R187260
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1