Senior Executive, Undergraduate Programmes Office/6 Months/ Nanyang Avenue/ up to $3.5 K
Job Title : Senior Executive, Undergraduate Programmes Office
Job Type : Temp- 6 months
Job Location : Nanyang Avenue
Skills Required: Academic Support
Academic Proposals Submission:
• Check proposals to ensure that all necessary sections are completed before submitting for approval at School and University level.
• Coordinate with the respective divisions and departments to ensure any revisions required are updated.
• Ensure approved changes are disseminated to relevant staff and reflected in affected programmes/ systems/platforms.
Global Exposure Programmes:
• Facilitate course matching, selection, and approval.
• Provide students with academic advice on course arrangement and planning.
• Assist in confirmation of exchange numbers, nomination, and placement.
• Assist to update of summer programme courses into the system.
• Support the promotion of various programmes.
• Coordinate with divisions on timetabling arrangements, resource, and teaching allocations.
• Course Registration and Curriculum Planning:
• Provide course planning advice to students.
• Assist with students’ course registration requests.
• Assist with CR documentations and records update.
• Manage and provide timely update on Intranet, including but not limited to Course Outline, Course Catalogue, Course Curriculum, Programme Structure, etc.
• Handle day-to-day enquiries (emails and phone calls).
• Assist with documentations and records update.
• Assist in work improvement projects.
• Any other duties as assigned by the Reporting Officer.
• Degree or Diploma holder.
• Related qualifications and/or working experiences in higher education sector will be advantageous.
• Proficient in MS Office applications, particularly Excel and MS Teams.
• Able to multitask and work under pressure.
• Able to exercise discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information.
• Proactive and tactful team player with the ability to interact well with people from all levels.
• Possess good critical thinking and communication skills, and a positive learning attitude.
• Mature, self-motivated, meticulous, and adaptive.
If interested, please share your updated CV in word format at email@example.com stating your current, expected salary and availability to take it forward.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No 93C4403
EA Regn No R1872602
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1