Senior Executive (USP)/Temp 7 months, could be extendable/Nanyang Avenue/ up to $3700 per month
Job Title : Senior Executive (USP)
Job Type : Temp for 7 months, could be extendable
Job Location : Nanyang Avenue
The executive/senior executive will be assisting the University Scholar Program office in the following matters:
Admissions (December 2023 to May 2024)
• Arranged for admissions interviews with applicants and faculty members
• Update database promptly
• Involve in Admissions Teas and virtual sharing sessions
Outreach (throughout the contract period)
• Assist Communication manager on outreach events include prepare slides, set up surveys and prepare survey reports
Student Club Matters (throughout the contract period)
• Assist students with their event activities such as booking of venue/catering etc
• May assist Communication manager in ensuring student’s activities budget utilization are met
Finance/Procurements (throughout the contract period)
• Assist in making procurements by obtaining quotations and vendor management.
• Reconcile SAP reports (selected cost centre only).
• Assist in organizing alumni events.
• Administer surveys and prepare reports.
Database (throughout the contract period)
• Update and clean up various databases.
• As assigned depending on needs.
• A diploma with 1-2 years of experience; or a fresh degree holder is welcomed with good communication skills.
• Must enjoy a dynamic working environment and with positive thinking.
• Able to work as a team player and liaise with internal and external parties.
• Must enjoy meeting and interacting with people.
If your skills & experience match the requirement, please share your updated CV in MS Word Format stating your current, expected salary details & availability at email@example.com to take it forward. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No 93C4403
EA Regn No R1872602
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1