Job Title: Senior Finance Executive
Job Type: Temp One Year approx
Job Location: Pasir Panjang Road
Key Skills: Finance, MS Office
Our client is the lead agency driving Singapore's Smart Nation initiative and public sector digital transformation. As the Centre of Excellence for Infocomm Technology and Smart Systems (ICT & SS), our client develops the Singapore Government's capabilities in Data Science & Artificial Intelligence, Application Development, Sensors & IoT, Digital Infrastructure, and Cybersecurity.
- Prepare monthly audit schedules and follow up on the balance sheet reconciliation statements
- Ensure all outstanding items are billed and reconciled.
- Raise invoice billings and journals
- Follow up on the payment of outstanding invoices
- Handle customer queries and disputes and perform refund processing
- Involve in month-end closing and year-end closing
- Prepare monthly reports and statistics
- Liaise with auditors, tax agents, banks and other statutory bodies / authorities.
- Participate in implementation of RPA and other automation projects.
- Perform ad hoc duties as and when required
Required work experience:
- Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience as indicated
- Well versed in MS Office Applications especially Excel
- Meticulous, resourceful, independent and proactive team player
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
If interested, please share your CV in word format at Manisha.email@example.com stating your current / expected salary and availability to take it forward. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1872602