Senior Manager HRBP/Permanent/South West Singapore/ up to $9 K
Job Title : Manager / Senior Manager (HRBP)
Job Type : Permanent
Job Location : South West Singapore
Key Skills : HR Business Partnership
• Reporting into the Lead (HR Partnering), you will be a key member of the HR partnership team.
• As HR Partner, you will work with assigned business units to co-design people solutions with your clients and spearhead people strategies to achieve outcomes.
• You will be the catalyst between business and HR with duties including performance review, talent acquisition, talent review, change management, succession planning, employee- engagement as well as organization development.
• You are expected to work closely with HR functional teams and HR Shared Services team within the Office of Human Resources.
• 8 or more years of experience in HR business partnering or equivalent role, ideally in higher education sector.
• Degree in any discipline. Additional HR qualifications or certifications are advantageous.
• Demonstrable business and HR acumen, and ability to drive HR solutions.
• Demonstrable consulting skills and ability to engage senior stakeholders.
• Strong influencing and collaborating skills, with demonstrable ability to work across various HR teams and with staff at all levels.
• Resourceful and self-driven with a high degree of professional integrity.
• Meticulous and demonstrable experience with HR metrics.
• Good knowledge of labour legislations and HR best practices.
If your skills & experience match the requirement, please share your updated CV in MS Word Format stating your current, expected salary details & availability at firstname.lastname@example.org to take it forward. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No 93C4403
EA Regn No R187260
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1