Senior Product Manager, Digital Learning Services (DLS)
Job Title : Senior Product Manager, Digital Learning Services (DLS)
Job Type : Permanent
Job Location : Buonavista
Key Skills : Digital Product Management
• Manage product portfolio and roadmap that aligns with strategic objectives and meets stakeholders’ requirements
• Lead Digital learning product implementation from conceptualization, getting buy-ins from internal and external stakeholders, to working with teams of developers and designers to deliver products, and continuously improve them
• Champion the internal and external change management for product releases
• Contribute to service journey mapping and business reengineering projects to review and enhance service touch-points and streamline processes to deliver excellent user experience, learning effectiveness and service efficiency
• Manage platform and data products to ensure service delivery meets a high level of service standards
• Partner product owners of internal systems, technology department and system integration office to architect and deliver an integrated and seamless user experience via our digital products.
• Monitor product performance and other developments, identify, analyze and track success metrics.
• At least 10 years of experience in the field of technology or digital product management, preferably in a customer-facing environment
• At least 5 years in leading digital product or business technology projects
• Passionate about digital learning solutions such as learning systems, workplace learning approaches and other forms of technology-enhanced learning
• Demonstrated ability to be a key influencer in product strategy
• Analytical and data-driven with good understanding of user experience design principles
• Familiar with agile development (SCRUM, Kanban etc)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Values teamwork and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
If keen, please share your updated CV in word format at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your current, expected salary and availability to take it forward. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No 93C4403
EA Regn No R1872602
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1