Job Title: Senior Project Analyst
Job Type: Contract - 6 Months
Job Location: Central, Singapore
Our Client: It is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
This position serves as Sr Project Analyst in the Program Management function. This is an individual contributor role responsible for managing new product design and development process (PDDP), communication roll outs and execution of the process while overseeing projects from Intake to commercialization.
In this role, you are responsible for:
• PDDP Process and Tools uplift and continuous updates to PDDP process documentation
• Assist in PDDP webinars to all markets, functional groups with an emphasis on driving more engagement
• Communication and Engagement of PDDP process, assist in half yearly surveys and process optimizations
• Manage quarterly PDDP updates for mailer/Insite page
• Weekly/monthly/Quarterly Governance, Roadmap and Reporting for all regional new product development initiatives
• Participate in Cross-Regional PDDP Collaboration and track action items and next steps
• Run bi-monthly Product share out sessions with follow up connects between product teams in regions
• Assist in quarterly intake process
• Assist in RIW (Reimagine work) and other Global initiatives roll out in AP
• Assist in orchestrating SteerCo meetings, track action items and next steps
• Assist in hosting yearly Product demo day and survey feedback
• Design and Architecture team’s charter is to provide architectural guidance, design expertise and Program
• Manage the launch of exciting new products and solutions for Client into AP region. For all projects we follow agile product development and iterative DevOps enabling great learning and product development experience for the Sr Project Analyst role.
• We are looking for an individual who is enthusiastic and results-oriented go getter. Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are essential.
• As a candidate, you should have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent work experience (minimum 5-7 years) in a project management or similar role in software or financial services sector.
• Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills
• Excellent analytical and visualization skills to transform ambiguous activities into methodical process flows
• Excellent planning and tracking structured execution abilities
• Team oriented, ethical, empathetic, collaborative, diplomatic and flexible
• Willingness to take on new challenges, explore new ideas and be flexible with changing priorities
What will also help:
• Good working knowledge of payment processing systems, understanding of various products and services, especially digital products is plus.
This is an outsourced role.
If you are interested, kindly send your resume (in MS Word format) to Mounika at firstname.lastname@example.org or Nadiah at Nadiah@rmagroup.com.sg
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
EA Licence No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667