Job Locations: Jurong East / West Singapore
Job Type: 1 Year Contract
Key Skills: Customer Service, Healthcare Sector
Our Client: One of three public healthcare clusters in Singapore, and an integrated Academic Health System and Regional Health System that delivers value-driven, innovative and sustainable healthcare in Singapore.
As part of Group Contact Centre, the Senior / Service Team Leader's key role is to ensure optimal operational efficiency and customer satisfaction in the provision of Contact Centre services. Reporting to the Institution Lead, Group Contact Centre, you will:
• Monitor performance real-time and manage resources / deploy manpower.
• Prepare statistics and reports.
• Share and broadcast updates to the team.
• Execute new workflows, improvement initiatives and changes.
• Supervise Customer Service Associate's (CSAs) performance by performing regular call / email audits and conducting regular performance reviews.
• Conduct periodical training for CSAs if required.
• Handle feedbacks from internal and external parties by conducting investigation and service recovery.
• Diploma in any discipline.
• At least 2 - 3 years of experience in the healthcare industry, contact centre environment and/or service related industry.
• 2 years of experience in leading a team of staff.
• Exhibit Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Customer centric and service oriented.
• Competent in using computer software and applications.
• Able to multi-task and work under a stressful environment.
• Strong communication skills in English and Mother Tongue.
• Able to read and write fluently in English.
• Normal Office Hours, 42 Hours per Week
• 5 Days or 5.5 Day Working Days depending on operational needs.
• Salary: $2,500.00 - $4,000.00 per Month
• Contract Period: 1 Year
• This is an outsourced role
If this role sounds interesting to you, please share your updated CV in word format at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your current, expected salary and availability to take it forward.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No 93C4403
EA Regn No R1872602