•Provide support in the proactive management of liquidity and FX purchase strategies, supporting core transaction flow for the organization.
•Work closely with and support Payment Operations through the management team ensuring payments are sent in a timely and cost-effective manner.
•Perform ongoing analysis of company treasury and FX flow to highlight potential areas for efficiency improvements, cost saving and revenue generation.
•Develop and maintain strong, profitable relationships with all key banks and suppliers.
•Actively build relationships with internal stakeholders with a view to support group goals
•Overview of management of both intra-day and longer-term foreign exchange risk.
•Execute FX trading strategies in line with departmental policies
•Responsible for deliverance of supporting projects that drive efficiency and process improvement for the Global Treasury Function
• Bachelor in financial or equivalent.
• At least 2 years + prior working experience as Senior Treasury. With financial service and / or foreign exchange exposure
• Experience with cash management and/or broader liquidity management
• Strong working knowledge of (MS Excel, Pivot Tables, Treasury Management System )
• Extensive knowledge of liquidity management, foreign exchange products, rates and calculations.
• Knowledge of financial markets and/or macroeconomics
• Data analysis and an understanding of risk-based strategies
• Contract : 7 months maternity leave cover
To apply, interested candidates click the link to submit your application:
or you may email your updated resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your availability, expected salary and reason(s) for leaving. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Belinda Ho EA Regn. No. R1876407
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd EA License No. 93C4403