Senior/L&D Specialist, IGP (Socio-Economics)
Job Title: Senior/L&D Specialist, IGP (Socio-Economics)
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Buona Vista, Singapore
Job Scope: You will be part of a team at the Institute of Governance and Policy that supports the learning needs of policy teams in socio-economic agencies and other public service officers who develop or implement socio-economic policies. You must have an interest in current affairs and public policy issues, to support content development and design of learning interventions.
What you will be working on
• Your role is to enable public service officers to learn, unlearn and relearn, so as to support them in responding to the demands facing them. You will work alongside colleagues to deliver physical and digital, and synchronous and asynchronous learning interventions; and manage the end-to-end process from stakeholder/client engagement, design and implementation, marketing, and evaluation for continuous improvement. This includes activities where you:
• Partner external stakeholders from socio-economic agencies to assess the learning needs of learners
• Apply L&D expertise to identify appropriate training interventions to meet identified learning outcomes
• Drive the delivery of training materials and interventions, such as virtual learning, face to face programs and other learning modalities
• Measure the learning effectiveness of our learning products and training interventions to meet training gaps
• Engage with renowned international and local experts from academia and the public service through organising seminars and webinars
What we are looking for
• Intellectual curiosity, a sense of imagination and creativity
Adaptable and flexible, with an ability to respond to a dynamic and changing environment
• Proven ability to work independently, as well as in a team and within Organisation to drive projects from conceptualization to delivery
• Inter-personal skills to engage and collaborate with external partners and learners
• Experience in socio-economic agencies or involvement in socio-economic policies is an advantage
• Preferably 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar learning and development capacity.
• Fresh graduates with a keen interest in learning and development are welcome to apply.
This is an outsourced role.
If you are interested, kindly send your resume (in MS Word format) to Mounika at firstname.lastname@example.org
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
EA Licence No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R22109193
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1