SG Clean Ambassador
($12 per hour| $2k to $2.1k | 6 Months)
Job Type: Rotating Shift | Temporary | Contract
Job Remuneration: $12 per hour (Payable for 8 hour excluding Meal Break)
Job Duration: 6 Months of Contract (Extendable)
Job Location: Islandwide Locations (As per Client’s deployment)
Job Schedule: rostering subject to change depending on operational requirements
i) 5 Working Days (Including Weekends & Public Holidays)
ii) 2 Off Days (Between Mondays and Thursdays)
iii) 9 hour Rotating Shift includes 1hr Meal Break (Between 6 am and 11pm)
• 6am/6.30am/7.00am/7.30am to 3pm/3.30pm/4pm/4.30pm
• 8am to 5pm
• 12pm to 9pm
• 2pm to 11pm
i) Uniform (Tops only)
ii) Transport (Claimable fare - duties by 7.30am; ending 8pm/beyond)
Our Client :
Our Client is a reputable and leading public organization, excellent employment advisory services will be offered by RMA for selected candidates.
People with patriotism and keen in doing rewarded social service are encouraged to apply for the position, to serve as our first line of defense against the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 2019) and other infectious diseases in Singapore.
Job Responsibilities: may change at short notice during the course of employment
Responsible for vital role to assist government in guiding community (patrons in hawker center) to comply with safe distancing measures with honorable tasks such as:
- Inform to sit on unmarked seats.
- Monitor patrons to adhere to safe distance of 1 meters in queue.
- Remind all to wear masks at all times, unless eating or drinking.
- Encourage patrons to take-out or utilize food delivery options.
- Support enforcement operations (e.g. littering offences) and advisory on tray return.
- Collate statistics and prepare reports to aid in the department’s decision-making process
- Only for candidates with no existing vulnerable health issues to comply with Covid-19 safe measures.
- Positive mindset to withstand physically challenging tasks like standing and walking for long hours in a hawker center environment.
- Prior experience in jobs engaging people with good persuasion, communicational and confrontational skill.
- Able to coordinate in team and take up ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Candidates must have flexibility to adapt to operational changes as COVID-19 situation evolves
- Language proficiency is a bonus.
How to Apply:
Selected candidates will be honored for working on a vital role in contributing and standing together to help the government during COVID-19 pandemic.
Please send your CV directly to (8606 9070) Rhea: [email protected] should you or your acquaintances are interested with the position.
Rennuka Kalimuthu (Rhea)
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No. 93C4403
EAP Reg No. R2199724
We regret only
shortlisted candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with
the strictest confidence. By submitting any application to us, you will be
deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and
disclosing your personal information to prospective employers you are applying
the job for their consideration.