Software Development Business Analyst/12 Months Contract/West
From $5,500.00 To $6,500.00
Job Title: Software Development Business Analyst
Job Type: Contract - 12 Months (Extendable)
Working hours: Mon – Thu 8.30am to 5.45pm, Fri 8.30am to 5.15pm
Work Location: Nanyang Drive, Singapore
Key Skills: Business Analysis, Software development, ServiceNow
Job Summary: The candidate shall be responsible for performing the role of Business Analyst, as the point of contact for the various IT departments to develop/enhance service request (front end UI) form and (system) workflow in ServiceNow.
• Work with the various IT functions to gather the requirements for service request automation, draft the mock up UI form and workflow.
• Bring the draft details to the ServiceNow development team for feasibility discussion.
• May iterate back to users to change requirements to reduce complexity.
• Coordinate the activities throughout the software development cycle between users and development team, update status and raise change requests in ServiceNow.
• Requirements Gathering, Development, UAT, Prod Deployment and Verification.
• Configure the dashboard in ServiceNow for the respective function managers to view the status of the request workflow implementation.
• Coordinate the UAT of the request workflow during the ServiceNow upgrade or patching, and will be the Point-Of-Contact (POC) to establish the acceptance with ServiceNow technical team.
• Establish the change management to communicate the changes to the users and conduct briefing on the use of the workflow to the users.
• Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related discipline.
• Experience in software development projects is mandatory.
• Experience/certified as Business Analyst or Project Manager is a major advantage.
• Experience in ServiceNow modules and applications is a major advantage
If you are interested, kindly send your resume (in MS Word format) to Mounika at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your salary expectations & availability to take it forward.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R22109193
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1