Staff Nurse (Ambulatory Surgery Ward)
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1 #05-05/06/07/08
Healthcare / Health Services
Others – Nurse / Medical Support
Security Clearance Required
From $3,800.00 To $4,200.00
You will be responsible to provide personalized, specialised and cost-effective care to the patients in accordance to established hospital policies and procedures, standards of nursing care and practices.
· Assesses patients’ needs on admission and on daily basis throughout their hospital stay
· Plans and implements care according to the assessed needs
· Evaluates and monitors patients’ progress according to planned care
· Documents care given and monitors outcomes on the established charts and forms
· Delivers safe and competent nursing care
· Participates actively in physicians’ rounds
· Carries out treatments and investigations as prescribed by physicians
· Collaborates and co-operates with physicians and other health-care providers in the smooth delivery of patient care and services
· Communicates and discusses patients’ progress and response to treatment with physicians, nursing and allied health colleagues involved in the patient care
· Provides patient/family with information and education on disease prevention, health education and rehabilitation techniques
· Ensures continuity of patient care and treatment plans through follow-ups
· Displays compassion, a positive and caring attitude towards patients
· Adhere to proper use and care of equipment
· Maintains a clean and safe working environment
· Supervises and guides nursing students, new joiners, graduated registered nurses and junior staff in their work
· Participates in clinical and service quality activities
· Keeping abreast with current nursing and health care practices
· Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned by Nursing Management Team
Registered Nurse with the Singapore Nursing Board (SNB)
Minimally 1 year of inpatient ward experience in SG PHI
Willing to perform 3 rotating shifts (including weekends and PH)
Post Basic / Advanced Dip in Medical & Surgical will be added advantage
If this role sounds interesting to you, please share your updated CV in word format at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your current, expected salary and availability to take it forward.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1