Teacher Assistant / S$1,950 per month / Braddell
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1 #05-05/06/07/08
Application Closing Date
Security Clearance Required
From $1,800.00 To $1,950.00
Upkeep and preparation of resources for lessons in school, eg the Science Room, Mathematics Room and Tinkering Corner
• Maintain and upkeep teaching and learning resources (excluding IT equipment) in Science Room, Mathematics Room and Thinkering Corner.
• Ensure that the materials and resources in each room are properly kept, maintained and available for use when it is required. The examples of the teaching and learning materials are books, expendables, specimens for Science Lab, manipulatives for Math Room
• Be responsible for the general décor, safety and cleanliness
• Be familiar with and advise teachers and students on the range of resources available in the Science rooms, Mathematics
Room and Tinkering Corner; their location and how to use them.
• Keep and maintain records of loans/ drawing out of equipment and materials (excluding IT equipment), and if applicable, collect them to return it to the respective rooms.
• Keep a record of damages/faulty equipment/breakages of equipment, materials and resources.
• Keep a record of when the resources/equipment has been serviced/requires servicing.
• Conduct twice-yearly stocktakes
Assist in School’s Programmes
• Prepare for and assist in the conduct of lessons and practical tests (e.g. Science Practical Tests), if required
• Support the school’s hydroponics and gardening programmes, including the maintenance of plants, the purchase of gardening materials, and the assisting of teachers during students’ gardening sessions
• Support learning events in schools, including but not limited to Learning Quest, supplementary lessons and enrichment workshops
Safety in venues of activities e.g Science Room, Mathematics Room & Tinkering Corner
• Play a part in maintaining the general safety of the rooms assigned. This includes and is not limited to the following
• Ensure that room equipment complies with regulations in the Safety Handbook E.g. In the Science Room, equipment must comply with Science Safety Handbook in labelling of chemicals, storage of flammable materials
• Be familiar with the Standard Operating Procedures in the event of any emergency.
• Be involved in safety audits
Perform any other duties as directed by School Leaders and Head of Departments.
• Min. GCE ‘N’ Level
• Proficient in Microsoft application
• First Aid Training
• Preferably 2 years of relevant experience
• Mondays to Thursdays: 7.30 am to 4.30 pm; 30 mins lunch break
• Fridays: 7.30 am to 4.00 pm; 30 mins lunch break
• Service not required on Saturdays, Sundays and gazetted public holidays
• Contract Period: 01 July 2023 to 30 June 2024 (with option to extend)
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Mindy at email@example.com
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R23113083
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1