Provide administrative support on:
1. Scholarship disbursement and ad-hoc finance related matters
2. Preparation and assisting in internship related matters for scholars
3. Preparation of scholarship deeds and financial sponsorship letter
4. Transition to Workday and ERA
5. Provide logistical support for outreach and publicity events
6. Any other ad hoc administrative support as assigned
• Min. Diploma
• Min. 1 year of admin experience
• Good with MS Excel and Word; and good communication skills.
• Only Singaporeans.
• Salary rate: $12/hour
• Contract duration: Immediate – 6 months
• Working days & hours: Mon to Thur (8.30am to 6pm), Fri (8.30am to 5.30pm);
• Working location: 1 Hampshire Road (Little India)
• This is an outsourced role.
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Kyrea at Kyreachin@rmagroup.com.sg or Nadiah at Nadiah@rmagroup.com.sg
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
RMA CONTRACTS PTE LTD
200 Jalan Sultan email@example.com
#03-38 Textile Centre T +65 6298 7159 F +65 6292 0459
Singapore 199018 UEN: 199601730C
EA Licence No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667