• Liaising with potential vendors for quotations;
• Drafting basic procurement requests for approval;
• Design simple publicity materials to be disseminated through email;
• Liaising with appointed vendors to coordinate logistical arrangements; and
• Provide administrative support to the SWUPs team.
• Assist SSU on event matters when required
• Min. A’levels / Diploma
• Some experience in admin and event support.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Strong interpersonal and communications (written and verbal) skills
• Organized, meticulous and ability to work well in a team
• Work independently and follow through projects deadline
• Working location: Central
• Working hours: Mon - Thurs (8.30am – 6pm) , Fri (8.30am – 5.30pm)
• Salary rate: Up to $2100 (Based on qualifications and experience).
• Contract duration: Immediate (For 6 months with option to extend)
• This is an outsourced role.
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to
Kyrea at Kyreachin@rmagroup.com.sg or Nadiah at Nadiah@rmagroup.com.sg
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at
https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
EA Licence No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667