• Consolidation of different types of agreements..
• Update our databases with treaty information (such as Date of Signature), Entry into force, etc)
• Taxonomy tagging of agreements.
• Quality check of softcopy agreements.
• Other ad-hoc duties as required by the Treaties Section.
• Min. Diploma
• Able to work in a face-pace environment.
• Possess relevant experience as administrative executive would be an advantage.
• Meticulous and keen eye for detail.
• Only Singaporeans.
• Working location: Central
• Working hours: Mon - Thurs (8.30am – 6pm) , Fri (8.30am – 5.30pm)
• Salary rate: Between $1800 - $2100 per month (Based on qualifications and experience).
• Contract duration: Immediate (For 3 months)
• This is an outsourced role.
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Kyrea at Kyreachin@rmagroup.com.sg or Angela at
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
RMA CONSULTANTS PTE LTD
200 Jalan Sultan firstname.lastname@example.org
#03-38 Textile Centre T +65 6298 7159 F +65 6292 0459
Singapore 199018 UEN: 199307306W / EA License No.: 93C4403
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R2090065