Temp Executive (Mass Recruitment Event Management)
Job Title : Temp Executive (Mass Recruitment Event Management)
Job Type : Temp One year, could be renewable
Job Location : Nanyang Avenue
Key Skills : Event Management
Reporting to the Mass Recruitment unit under Career & Attachment Office (CAO), the incumbent is responsible to provide backend and frontend support to the team during mass recruitment events, be it physical or virtual.
Providing support during:
• Involve in brainstorming and conceptualization of event.
• Assist in preparing ITQ, ITT or contract documents.
• Assist in preparing event eDM.
• Replying to students and employers.
• Assist in booking of venues, catering, photographer/videographer and other necessary required for event.
• Liaising with external and internal stakeholders such as event contractor(s), caterer, etc.
• Onsite management of contractor, caterer, student helpers, employers, etc.
• Logistic support such as on-site event registration and lunch reception for employers and students.
• Handling enquiries from employers and students.
• Compile and collect data, feedback from employers and students, as well as important reports & analytics from event.
• Analyze these data & create a post-event deck for Management Reporting.
• Follow-up with employers on the payment after the event, such as creating billing accounts, obtaining invoices from Finance and sending these invoices to the employers who participated.
• Other administrative and ad-hoc duties which include but is not limited to the following: Support recruitment talks and other theme-based events.
• Able to commit at least one year (with potential to renew)
• Comfortable working with and analyzing data
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Preferably with experience in usage of design software such as Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, in both English and Mandarin.
• Meticulous, organized and able to work under minimal supervision with tight deadlines especially during the Semesters
• Interest in events operations and project management
• Proactive and self-motivated individual with a strong willingness to learn
• Preferably interested and comfortable to copywrite and design Direct Mailers/eDM or other ad-hoc marketing collaterals (i.e., infographics, posters)
• Diploma in event management, hospitality or any relevant discipline
• Candidates with 2-3 years of experience in event management is preferred. Fresh poly grads are also welcome to apply.
• Occasionally needed to stay beyond office hours when work requires.
If keen, please share your updated CV in word format at email@example.com stating your current, expected salary and availability to take it forward.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No 93C4403
EA Regn No R1872602
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1