- Assist with AGC’s public and internal communications efforts, which includes tasks such as:
- Creation of visual content such as infographics and short videos to communicate AGC messages.
- Media monitoring i.e. reading/scanning of daily print and online news articles on AGC-related reports.
- Liaising with external vendors.
- Perform any other duties required to support the Unit’s work involving engagement of internal and external stakeholders.
- Familiar with social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc
- Good command of English
- Interest in corporate communications work
- Well-versed in Adobe Creative suite software (Photoshop, Illustrator) and able to create artwork.
- Strong work ethic and able to work well in a team
- Working location: Central
- Working hours: Mon - Thurs (8.30am – 6pm) , Fri (8.30am – 5.30pm)
- Salary rate: Up to $13/hour (Based on qualifications and experience).
- Contract duration: Immediate – 12 months
- This is an outsourced role.
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Kyrea at [email protected] or Nadiah at [email protected]
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
EA Licence No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667