Job Title: Temp Recruiter
Job Type: Temporary 6 months
Job Location: East Central
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 0900 to 1830, Friday 0900 to 1800
Key Skills: Prior experience in recruitment, coordination work, budgeting, administration Our Client:
Our client is a statutory board of the Ministry of Culture, Community and Youth, its core purpose is to inspire the Singapore spirit and transform Singapore through spots. Through innovative, fun and meaningful sporting experiences, its mission is to reach out and serve communities across Singapore with passion and pride. It uses sport to create greater sporting opportunities and access more inclusivity and integration as well as broader development of capabilities.
- To assist in the end-to-end recruitment process, and to conduct screenings and reference checks for potential applicants.
- Assist in the conducting of interviews and provide support for external events such as Career Fairs.
- Work closely with respective Line Managers on their resourcing needs and ensure timely fulfilment of recruitment requirements.
- Talent Acquisition (TA) Operations
- To Maintain and update TA’s SOP.
- To ensure proper documentation, compliance and adherence on recruitment process.
Required Work Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in recruitment, coordination work, budgeting, administration Able to work independently and in a team
- Degree or Diploma holder, but preferably someone with relevant background in the area of HR.
- At least 1-3years of end-to-end recruitment and HR ops experience.
- Team is looking for someone who speaks well, energetic; comfortable to speak with stakeholders e.g. schools/hiring managers.
- Has relevant experience in end-to-end recruitment of ground/operation staff.
If interested, please share your updated CV in word format at [email protected]
stating your salary expectations to take it forward. To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1986471