• Coordinate and provide support for clinical studies and or food product development
• Recruit, screen and communicate with study participants of the projects assigned
• Ensure quality date collection, data entry and data analysis for the clinical studies conducted
• Perform literature review and assist in the writing of manuscripts
• Communicate progress of the research to the Principal Investigator (PI) in a timely manner
• Assist in various laboratory and clinical work as well as participate in safety activities of the Clinical Nutrition Research Centre (CNRC) as assigned by the PI
• Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics, Food Science, Food Chemistry, Food Engineering or equivalent.
• Fresh graduates are welcome
• An additional interest in clinical research is preferred
• Competent in computer skills (Microsoft Excel)
• Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Meticulous and organized with the ability to multi-task
• Able to work independently as well as a team player
How to Apply:
Interested candidate please email your updated resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your availability, expected salary and reason(s) for leaving.
To expedite processing, click the link to submit your application
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. Regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Belinda Ho EA Regn. No. R1876407
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd EA License No. 93C4403