Temp Staff (Legal Operations) / Min. A Levels / Central (6 months) / Up to $2,100 per month
1. Receive incoming Investigation Papers (IPs) from land divisions, ministries & statutory boards
2. Creation of RFID tagging to physical files
3. Verifying quality of digitisation records
4. Perform ad-hoc duties as instructed by Directors, legal officers (LO), legal executives (LE)
Processing of IPs / eIPs
5. Create barcodes for new IPs / eIPs in ELMS
6. Create requests for IPs /eIPs in ELMS and assign to the duty prosecutor
7. Check e-rep requests in ELMS
8. Associate and assign e-rep request to the assigned prosecutor
9. Mark movements of IPs / eIPs to LOs or LEs
10. Distribute physical files to LOs (based on urgency)
11. Mark out completed IPs / eIPs
12. Scan and upload LOs’ instructions, IO’s minutes and other relevant documents onto ELMS
13. Detach internal notes/internal minutes from the IPs and return them to the appropriate registry units
14. Fax replies to representations to counsel
15. Route replies to representations or letters to the registry officer for posting
16. Filing of internal minutes/Consents
Working location: Central
Working hours: Mon - Thurs (8.30am – 6pm) , Fri (8.30am – 5.30pm)
Salary rate: $1600 - $2100 per month (Based on qualifications and experience).
Contract duration: Immediate – 6 months
This is an outsourced role.
Min. A’Levels or Diploma
Able to work in a face-pace environment.
Possess relevant experience as administrative executive would be an advantage.
Meticulous and keen eye for detail.
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to
Kyrea at Kyreachin@rmagroup.com.sg or Nadiah at Nadiah@rmagroup.com.sg
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at
https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
EA Licence No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1