Temp Staff (PBO/ IPSL)/7 months/North Buonavista/up to $13 per hours
Job Title : Temp Staff (PBO/ IPSL)
Job Type : Temp, 7 months
Job Location : North Buonavista Road
Key Skills : Programme Administration
• Programme Administration and Business Operations
• Perform programme administration and logistics functions including managing registrations and queries, room set-up, catering and logistical arrangements, procurement and billing matters, administering programme evaluations
• Work with internal and external partners to ensure smooth delivery of end-to-end processes in programme administration, logistics, and system support
• Review processes to strengthen programme delivery and business operations
• Perform other ad-hoc administrative duties required by the department, such as coordinating speaker engagements, data compilation and analysis, scheduling meetings and taking meeting notes, etc.
• At least a Poly/ITE graduate with 2 years of relevant working experience, preferably in a programme / event administrative / role
• Excellent communication and written skills.
• Organized and meticulous.
• Team player, and able to work under pressure and short deadlines.
• Good interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Good problem-solving and time management skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, Virtual platforms such as Zoom, Google Meet, MS Teams.
• Demonstrate a positive attitude with integrity and drive for excellence in work.
If your skills & experience match the requirement, please share your updated CV in MS Word Format stating your current, expected salary details & availability at email@example.com to take it forward. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No 93C4403
EA Regn No R187260
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1