• Proficiency ( written and verbal) in the English Language is a must
• Poly or A level students or above are welcome.
• Possess good interpersonal and oral communication skills, and is confident and articulate
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Powerpoint)
• Location: National University Hospital (NUH)
• Working hours: 5 days a week
• Salary range: $9 - $11 (depend on experiences & qualification)
• This is an outsourced position
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Syamilah at email@example.com or Nadiah at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667